Are you weary in your marriage? Or frustrated? Or simply in a bit of a rut? Let me share a great way to revive HOPE in your marriage.
Even the strongest of wives experience times of stress, sadness or frustration.
But, sister, if you are a woman of faith, then there is ALWAYS HOPE! Because:
- Jesus is a God of HOPE (Romans 15:13)
- Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever (regardless of the season you find yourself in) (Hebrews 13:8)
- Jesus can strengthen you! (Philippians 4:13)
So, do you NEED HOPE? Then, GRAB YOUR BIBLE!!
Right there on the pages, you will FIND HOPE for your marriage! I know this because HOPE COMES as:
- God replaces our “feelings” with HIS TRUTH
- We are REMINDED of God’s faithfulness
- We are nudged by His Spirit towards things that will strengthen us.
YOUR BIBLE HOLDS THE HOPE YOU NEED.
So, don’t delay. Pick it up. Read it. Let the truth of who God is water the seeds of hope that have been planted in your heart.
Don’t know where to start? I suggest Ephesians – it is FULL of wisdom that we need to grasp as women of faith.
Want to dig deeper? Grab a copy of my study, The Ways of a Warrior Wife!
In this study, I will guide you through the Bible and encourage you to allow God’s Word to shape you as a wife. Increasing your faith – that is the goal! Because when you have MORE FAITH, you’ll have MORE HOPE!
Do you need hope today? Comment below, I would love to pray for God to revive hope in your marriage.